Monday, April 9, 2012

Vacation over....time to buckle down.

Vacation is over.... it is time to buckle down to a schedule and a plan.  I am so excited I received my lunch bag and containers.  I can't wait to use them this week. :)  I have decided to plan out my meals Monday through Friday.  I am only eating out lunch once a month.  A friend of mine and I have a date one Friday a month to go out and get lunch.  We try new places sometimes and it is a nice time to get out and away from the office.  I am still taking the stairs everyday and haven't jumped on the elevator at all..... super proud of myself!  I am still getting used to having the treadmill at home and I am planning out a weekly schedule.  I am good at sticking to a schedule or planning things out so that is what I am going to work on this week. 
I am going to do this....I don't want to let life pass me by as I sit on the couch and watch it.....I want to be a part of life and enjoy my son and my family and I love my life and I want to love it even more, not from the sidelines!  I am so excited for this journey. 
So many things have been going on lately and with my vacation it was hard to stay on track but I am back. :)  Nothing much more to write about today but I will let you all in on something I am thinking about .....maybe in a later post this week or maybe next week.  It is exciting and scary all at the same time and something I haven't really given much thought to before so we will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment