Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lettuce Wrap Tacos....and Jelly Beans

I am in love with lettuce wraps.  I love them.  I think they are my new favorite food.  I had a lettuce wrap at work for lunch on Friday.  It was delicious, it had turkey and a slice of provolone and a little dab of mayo., super good!  So last night we made homemade taco wraps, they were almost even more delicious then my turkey cheese lettuce wrap.  It was super filling and tasted delicious!  I think the wraps are going to be a favorite in my house for awhile.  I love finding new things that taste good and are low calorie and filling!

Today was a spring like day it was beautiful compared to the downpours we have had the last few days.  We went to the store, and then we decorate my roommates coworkers office for her Birthday tomorrow.  We then went to the Sunflower Market.  I love that place they have so many things to look at.... but there wasn't enough time for that my 5 year old was so tired and needed a nap badly.  He normally doesn't need to take one but today was an exception.  We came home and snuggled up on the couch watching Alvin and the Chipmunck Chipwrecked, it is a cute movie.  We both took a little snooze then got up.  He is outside playing for awhile that way he will go to sleep tonight. 

So for Easter my roommate bought soooo many bags of Jelly Beans all different flavors, Starburst, Nerds, Jolly Ranchers...I can't wait for them to be gone and out of the house.  I think I might have to secretly start throwing handfuls of them into the trash..... I love Jelly Beans and having them in the house is such a huge temptation.  I only have a couple but every one of them adds up.... Ugh! 

Well tomorrow I am going to write out all of my goals and what I am going to get at each milestone!  I am so excited.  I go back to the Dr. on the 28th and I am super excited to see how I am doing and if I have lost anything...according to my scale I have a loss but I want to see what the Dr. says and then I will post about it.  My first goal is to lose 30 pounds and then I will go from there. :)  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday....looking forward to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment