Friday, April 20, 2012

My daily motivation :)



I need some motivation today I am feeling a little down.  I am still missing my friend and that has been eating at me the last few weeks.  I want to write him a letter to let him know how he made me feel but I know by doing that he will probably reply with something pathetic and make me feel a whole lot worse about myself.  So until I am feeling better about things I will wait to send any type of letter.  I am in a good place right now but I feel like I could be in a better spot than I am so I am working on that.  I need to remember what the qoute on the side says and realize that if my friend truly cared about me these things wouldn't have mattered to him.   So here is more daily motivation.....

I need all the motivation I can get.  I am working hard at becoming better.


Who I am:
I am a girl.
I am a woman.
I am a mom.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a niece.
I am a best friend.
I am a friend.
I am beautiful.
I am a hard worker.
I am fun.
I am a good person.
I love with all my heart.
I tend to take things very personal.
I am amazing.
I am me.
I am the only me that I have.... and I have to take care of this me.
I want to live a long happy healthy life.
I am stubborn.
I hate the grocery store.
I love the outdoors.
I love to take walks in the park.
I enjoy going to the zoo.
I want for my son to grow up happy and healthy.
I am funny.
I love to laugh.
I love to smile.
I love to love.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your words of encouragement! I hope to find my motivation again also.... I guess we can fake it till we make it.

    ReplyDelete