Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's only Tuesday...

I had the best weekend.  I spent it hanging out with my best buddies!  They are so much fun  to be around and we had such a good time just being silly!  We went to dinner it was so nice the weather has been amazing and we were able to sit outside on this little patio.  Patio dining is my favorite!  I love eating outside and just people watching.  I had chicken Parmesan for dinner and only ate half.  I put half in the box for the next night but forgot to grab it out of my roommates car.  It is the first weekend since Christmas since my X has taken my son overnight.  It was nice to get out for a little silliness and some adult time, but I miss him like crazy whenever he is gone. 
Me and my BFF..... Just having a fun time.
Me, my roommate and my BFF.... Just being silly :)

It has been so hot in the house the last couple days that I just haven't felt like doing anything...and I mean anything... even getting up to use the bathroom seems like this horrible chore, and forget sleeping in this kind of heat.  It is only in the 80's right now but in the 80's outside means even warmer inside.  I can't wait to get my cooler hooked up and get a little air going through this place, but until then I will just have to settle on having the windows and doors open and hope no little creatures crawl or fly into my house.....I hate bugs! :) 
I have been doing pretty good on my eating but man this exercise things is kicking me in the you know what!  I just can't get into anytime of good groove!  The only thing I have going for me right now is the fact that I walk into the building from the parking lot, take the stairs and walk out..... I guess it is something right and something is better than nothing, although it still isn't good enough (and I know it).  Tonight I am making my son's favorite, mac and cheese and hot dogs... it isn't on the list of great foods to eat but I have saved enough calories today so that it will work.  The last couple nights I have had chicken burgers - which by my books - are absolutely fabulous and probably the best thing invented :) well this week anyways!  Life is still crazy so I am making what I can out of it and trying to do the best and be the best me I can be.... I know I will get there and I know it takes time. :) One step at a time, one day at a time... I will do this and I know I will... I am sticking to my not weighing in until Saturday....the scale freaks me out everytime I get close to it and I am thinking it might bite me so I am staying away.... I will post Saturday how good/bad I have done.  I know I was up from when I started so I am going off of whatever happens this week to determine where I am at and where I need to get to.... I am trying to FOCUS on me and get off the negative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment