Saturday, April 28, 2012

A loss is a loss....

So just a quick update... I went to the Dr. today and I have lost 7 lbs since the last time I was in her office.  I did however find out that I don't weigh what I thought I did and that my scales at home are completely messed up... I was thinking I weighed 298, however the Dr. told me today that I weighed 313 and I am down 7 lbs since a month ago...which means a month ago I weighed 320!!  I completely freaked out but I know what I need to do and I am working towards all of my goals.  I ordered my workout videos today and shakeology.  I wasn't planning on doing any funky things for weight loss but my cousin has done so good doing skakeology and P90X that I decided to give it a try... I am not at any type of fitness level or weight to be doing P90X so they recommended some other workouts that are for fat burning.  I am excited to get started...they should be here in 5-7 days and I can't wait!  I am so committed this time by far more committed than anytime in the past.  I need this and I am so excited to get this weight off and get it off for good!  Plus I am not planning on wasting any money and it was a little bit pricey.  I didn't get to workout today very much but I did some walking and I put together my sons new power wheels....that took me 2 hours and a lot of moving around on the floor, putting the thing together.... so needless to say I did a little bit of a workout - GO ME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment