Sunday, March 18, 2012

To Tread or not to Tread....

I am debating on buying a treadmill. I seriously hate going out to the gym right now it is just not my thing. I have done the work out videos and things like that but now I need to decide if I should spend the money to purchase a treadmill. I found one that I really like, it is super nice has all the things that I want on it but it is kind of pricey. However I am thinking it would be super beneficial to me. See I work really early in the morning. I am already up by 4 a.m. getting ready to be to work by 6, yes seems crazy but it is what I do. I have to take my son to my moms and then get back in time to be in the office at 6, so having a treadmill at home would be so nice, I could get up spend 30 min on the treadmill get ready go to work and then after I pick him up from my moms come home and spend some time on the treadmill in the evening. I am just not sure if this would benefit me or not, I have a gym membership but I am going to be brutaly honest.... I haven't been in forever. I have found a few other things to do for excercise, but I love walking and am hoping that one day I can get to the point where I can run. I would love to run a marthon someday that is one of my goals when I lose weight is to get down to where I can run and do something that would be amazing like running a marathon. I am really going to think about this purchase.... I think it would be something that I would truly love and the one I have picked out has a port so I can listen to my ipod which would be fabulous!! ...... we will see what happens in the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment