Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easter Candy and the Grocery Store...

Seriously I hate the candy isle..... my son is almost 5 so he is always begging me to buy him candy. I hate going into the grocery store to do my shopping and all you see is Easter candy everywhere. I have never really been a candy person. I was always more of someone who loved chips and dips and anything and everything that was salty. However, if it is in the house it is such a huge temptation. It is like one of those things if you have starburst you take one but everytime you go into the area where they are you might pull another one out of the bag..... I would just rather not have candy around at all. I do let my son have candy but it is limited and I only buy enough for him.

I also hate the grocery store. I really hate the grocery store..... shopping is like this huge chore for me. I would seriously never go to the grocery store if there was someone that was willing to do all of my shopping. If I gave someone the money and they just picked up what was on my list it would be perfect. I always end up with things in the bag that aren't needed or things that I have no idea how they got into my basket... I swear those pesky little gremlins are adding things to the cart again. I know in some areas they have stores that will shop for you and bring you the items, if I had that option I would do it no questions asked. I would probably hardly ever eat if I didn't have a child because my house wouldn't have any food in it because I would never shop. When I go shopping it has to be early in the morning before 7 a.m., because once the store starts getting even a little crowded I am done and ready to be out of there. I hate people at the store because sometimes they can just be rude....we are all there for the same reason to get some food and go home.... but people don't see it that way they think it is social hour in the isles with their families that they have brought to the store..... ugh ok so enough of me ranting about the grocery store..... :) Moving on.... on a side note I have done really good this week. My goal for the month is to not eat out during lunch at work..... 7 days down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment