Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Moving more :)

I am doing it ... Doing something I haven't done before. Doing something I keep saying I am going to do and then not doing. 3 days down for taking the stairs so I haven't taken the elevator at all since I posted that I wasn't going to for the rest of the month. I also bought the treadmill it is going to be so nice having it in the house. This morning I contemplated getting up or sleeping for 20 more min... Guess what?!? I got up, jumped on the treadmill and walked for 20 minutes. I know it was only 20 minutes, but it was 20 more minutes more than I walked yesterday or the day before that or before that.....etc....etc... It is something and for that I am super proud of myself. This is my journey and if I am not going to do it then who is going to? No one else can make you do anything so the fire has to be inside of you!! I have the fire and I am going to burn the joint down - determination - this is in me and I am going to fight my way to getting healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment