Monday, February 25, 2013

Eyelash extensions and why I love mine....

So I don't have the best eyelashes in the world, they aren't very dark they seem short and they don't curl.  So I decided to try some eyelash exensions.  So first and foremost, go to someone experienced in a salon where they have all the amazing tools to do them correctly the first time.  I had some issues with my lashes originally, that being said the girl who did them is Amazing....but I think going to the salon made my experience much more worthwhile.  I went in and they removed my old extensions since they don't guarantee anyone elses work and only guarantee theirs.  The guy who did them Tim was amazing and made me feel comfortable the minute I walked in.  I will say lashes aren't cheap....but beauty never is right?  So he took off the old ones and then had me rinse off the solution they used to get the old ones off.  Then he taped me up, seriously you feel like you are going to have major eye surgery.  This shit takes longer than lasik :)....2 hours in the chair - however worth every minute and dime.  So they basically are gluing individual lashes to all of your natural lashes.  They look and feel natural but so much more beautiful than my natural lashes.  I felt a little bad as I did fall asleep as he was doing them, but who wouldn't when you are relaxing in a huge black leather lazy boy.  I will have to post some pictures because they really do look Amazeballs!  I am a huge fan of my eyes (yes tooting my own horn) they are one feature on my body that I have never complained about.  The lashes just bring them out even more.  I have tried all the fancy mascara and the thing I like about lash extensions, no more clumpy mascara, no eyelash curling, the only thing I have to worry about is taking care of them....I love that I don't have to wear mascara anymore and crimp my lashes with the lash curler only to not have them curl and be disappointed in every mascara I have ever tried.  So if you are ever thinking about lash extensions I highly recommend them.  They are Fabulous!  I am giving the blog an overhaul in the next couple of months, looks for some changes and I am also hoping to get some more followers! So send some readers my way.  I look forward to any comments or suggestions. Much love until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment