Sunday, February 3, 2013

I am a work in progress

I am a work in progress....
I might not be the prettiest girl.
I might not be the funniest girl.
I might not be the thinnest girl.

I am me, I am a work in progress.  I am working everyday to be a better version of myself.  I might not be the best, but I am worth it.  I am doing something about it, I am trying and that is more than I can say for others.  I hate negativity.  I hate not being who I want to be.  I am trying.  I know that one day how hard I work will pay off.  It might not be tomorrow, it might not be next week.  But it will pay off and I will be the best version of me that I can be.  I get so tired of dating and having people say that I have a beautiful face, I spoke of that in my last post.  I don't want to just be the girl with the pretty face.  I have so much more than offer and I am tired of people not seeing that about me.  I know that one day they will and I will have moved on.  I try not to let the past impact me, but it does.  It is hard to know that someone won't talk to you because of what you look like.  It is sad, and it hurts. 

I am a work in progress..... I have lost 15 pounds since starting WW and that is something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment