Monday, March 11, 2013

Obsessed with the Bachelor and Disney fever...

I am seriously obsessed with watching the bachelor, I can't wait to watch the Season Finale tonight.  I promised my friends son I would play Xbox with him tonight (yes I am a mom, yes I play xbox get over it).  So I have a plan to set up the small tv with the bachelor on a tv tray and then play xbox on the big tv with my friends son...... can we say obsessed.  I keep wondering who Sean is going to pick and I have a feeling he isn't going to pick anyone and that maybe the letter he gets at the end is from Dez, but I don't know.  It starts in a little over an hour and I am so excited to watch it.  I am going to pick up some dinner before hand so that I don't have to leave.  I usually watch everything on DVR, but I know if I do that then my mom will text me and tell me what happens and I don't want to miss anything or find out anything before it happens and I see it live all by myself.

 I also have Disney Fever.... in 25 days I will be in the happiest place on earth!  I freaking can't wait, I am taking my son for his 6th Birthday.  We are going with my mom, my aunt and my 2 cousins and we are flying!! So HAPPY!  I am crazy as we were just there in October but I love love love Disneyland and I love that we are flying instead of driving and I am just so happy and can't freaking wait.  I want to pack right now.  I really would if I had a suitcase here I would start packing today! :)  Well that is enough for now.  I can't wait for Disney and can't wait for the results of the Bachelor tonight! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm stopping by from Hubby Jack's and I'm your newest follower.

    Amber
    sittinpretty86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I am excited to have some new readers. :)

      Delete