Friday, March 22, 2013

Bi-Polar weather and the weekend.

I live in Utah....the weather here is bi-polar I swear!  It was 60 degrees 2 days ago and today it is snowing.  Yep snow.  I have spring fever so badly.  I just want to have warm weather, not to warm but warm.  I wish it was 70-75 year round.  I think that would be the perfect weather.  The weather here is crazy, one day warm, one day cold I wish it would just make up it's freaking mind!  I want to play outside, I want to walk around the park, I want to go to the zoo.  I have so many things that I want to do.....but I can't because it is cold outside and I do not do cold.

I am however happy that today is Friday.  I love the weekend and I am so happy to get to spend some time with my son and hang out even if it is inside and we are just hanging out watching a movie and playing Xbox I am fine with that, but I would be way more happier if I could take him to the park and hang outside and get some fresh air.  I think I get seasonal depression during the winter so my body needs some Vitamin D provided by the SUN!! 

I went out to coffee with a friend last night it was nice to get out of the house and do something.  I enjoyed myself.  I like interesting people and people who are easy to talk to.  I had a good time and hope to go out again sometime soon.  My roommate and I are talking again we made up, I knew we would but I did feel like venting about the whole Xbox thing.  He is making me go out and play pool tomorrow night with his X that he is thinking about getting back together with.  It should be interesting for sure.  We will have to see what happens and how it goes.  I have never met his X he dated him during a time that we were not hanging out.  I hope that we get along it makes things much easier if you can get along with the boyfriend of your friend.  I will certainly go into this with an open mind and see what happens.  Well peeps have a good weekend! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment