Sunday, July 1, 2012

Being out of touch...

Lately I have been out of touch.... it has happened before and I am sure it will happen again.  I mean in life things happen right.  I haven't figured it out....I mean honestly who has??  In this world I believe that everyone struggles...everyone has good and bad days.  Somtimes more good then bad and sometimes more bad then good.  It happens and the best thing to do is to get back up and try again....try again every single day.  If you make a mistake pick yourself up off the floor and regain your footing.  I mean honestly no one is going to do it for you.  You have to do it yourself, you have to make changes in your life if you want to see changes happen. 
I have been using myfitnesspal to record all my calories...then I realized I am not recording all my calories...there are things I often forget like sauces, and certain things you put in your mouth without really thinking it counts when in all reality it counts.  No wonder why my scale hasn't moved in weeks, no wonder I am right where I was when I started this journey.  I need to stop making excuses as to why I can't do things and why I don't need to do this or don't need to do that....or can't do this or can't do that.... because honestly I believe that I can do anything I set my mind to...I just need to do it and stop finding reasons to not do it. 
I am 100% committed to committing again to do what I know I can do....I know it won't always be easy, but I know for a fact that it will be worth it...it has to be.  I need to do this for me.  I need to be accountable...I need to get my shoes on and walk out the door and do this...do this everyday for me...for me to be healthy for me, for me to be healthy for my son so that I can be a good mom and do everything I want to with my son not just hang out on the couch and watch TV all day long while he is outside playing I want to be outside playing with him.  This is my life I need to pick up and start it..... Here is me....me ....316lb me.... making a change that I have to make.  I can do this.....it is inside of me and I am going to do everything I can to make this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment