Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7-11 Free Slurpee Day

Yes today is free Slurpee day at 7-11 if you are not familiar with 7-11 it is like a convenience store on almost every street corner where I live.  They have Slurpee's which are fabulous!  I am so happy that they have them in the lite version so that I could enjoy me a free Slurpee today! I checked my fitness pal for the calories and I am so happy that in 8oz there was only 20 calories! EXCELLENT!! Tonight I am making some crock pot chicken it is so delicious.  I am pretty good with counting calories and eating right, but when it comes to exercise I am such a slacker it is like I think I should really be doing my workout videos and I should really be walking on my treadmill but the heat is horrible right now... but I do need to take advice from others and think to myself DIA.... Do it anyways (Thanks Don) ... and if you aren't reading his blog and you are reading mine you should check his blog out at www.210again.blogspot.com .  He has a great blog and has some pretty cool videos about his journey to bike from Tokyo to Fuji Mountain..... take a look.  I love finding new blogs so if you have any that you find interesting and a good read leave me a comment and let me know.  Well today has been a pretty good day so far, I think I am going to pull out my DVD and workout.... I mean you have to start somewhere right...today is my day.  Wish me luck! :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! I'm shocked to know how few calories slurpees have. Back when I was in the States I'd always skip them as I thought they were extremely unhealthy (though I should have looked it up instead of assuming it :P).

    Anyways, good luck with your workout!!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete