Friday, September 7, 2012

Weight Watchers

So I was inspired to try WW again..... I have done WW several times in the past so I know that it works.  I am excited to start on this program and I am super happy with my choice to go with this option.  I have been counting calories for 60 days now and just don't feel like my calorie counting is making a huge difference.  My weight on the WW scale was so much different then the weight on the scale at my Dr. office and my huge 14 pound loss that I thought I had wasn't exactly a 14 pound loss, but still a loss..... so I will put it out here again for everyone to see my starting weight with WW is:

Starting Weight:  310
 
I am using that as my starting point and I will start to post what losses I have had as of my next WW meeting.  My WW meeting is a short week this week because I started on a Wednesday, however I will be going to meetings on Monday nights.  So I will be short a couple of days this week.  I really am so excited to be sharing this journey with as many people as possible.  I know I have bad weeks and I know I have good weeks but the key is that you get back on track as much as possible and know that you are doing this for you and only you and that you are the one who matters the most. 
 
 
I am so excited about the color run coming up next weekend.  I can't wait and I am happy to share it with some really fun people!!  This is going to be an exciting day and I can't say that I am going to run the race because I am not really in any shape to be running outside yet as I am still trying to master walking/running on the treadmill, but I am working my way up to being able to do whatever I put my mind to and at next years finish line I will be running across the finish line because I am setting my mind to be able to do that. :)  I am loving this journey and just hope that at one point I will inspire someone who is going through the same thing that I am.  I am inspired everyday at some of the blogs I read and hope to one day be that inspiration that someone else will need to say that they can also do this!!  The Journey begins here. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy!! Good luck on your new challenge keep us updated please :D!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete