Friday, September 14, 2012

Weight Watchers - Color Run

I went to my WW meeting on Monday and surprisingly it wasn't a bad thing..... My leader when I joined reminded me that if you start on a Wed., and then come on a Monday that you might not see a huge loss..... here are my Results -

Starting:  310
Loss: -4.8
Current Weight:  305.2
 
 
I am certainly not going to be complaining about those numbers! 
 
I am so excited tonight is a good friend of mines Birthday, and tomorrow is the Color Run.... I can't wait to go get all messy and colored and hang out with good friends.  This weekend is proving to be full of good things and lots of excitement. :)  I am certainly enjoying my ride. 
 
 
WW Lose for good campaign is also kicking off its food drive this weekend.  So if you have any food that you would like to donate for a good cause stop by your WW location and drop off canned foods.  It is worth it and it is for a great cause.  I am so excited to be part of this and be part of this Awesome journey.  It hasn't always been easy for me and I am sure there will be lots of struggles along this path that I am starting for myself, but it is going to be worth it and I am so excited to be starting it.  I can't say that my life would be different if I had made different turns and things....but at this point I am glad I made the choices I did and took the steps I did because it certianly made me who I am today.  I can't ever change me and I am thankful for that. :)  Enjoy your weekend, because I know that I am going to enjoy mine.  Also thanks for reading and sticking with me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment