Friday, August 31, 2012

Pinterest ..... and MFP :)

I am doing pretty good, haven't had much to write about.  I did the JDRF walk and that went well.... since I only weigh in once a month it makes it hard to really tell anyone how I am doing scale wise, but as for eating I am still counting my calories faithfully using MFP... if anyone wants to find me on there let me know.... and if you aren't already following me on Pinterest you should be... I post Amazing things and it is soooo worth it to follow me.  I post great healthy recipes, motivation for fitness and everything and anything else you can think of.

I am so excited for this upcoming month, there are so many exciting things happening.  Stay tuned and you will find out what those are.... and if you want to send some people my way.  I love having new people read my blog and hopefully find some motivation from it.  :)  Hopefully I will be able to start posting more regularly now that things are settled down around home.

Have a great labor day weekend! Enjoy the extra day off for those of you that get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment