Friday, August 23, 2013

Feeling Amazing! (:

12 days in and I feel Amazing!  This has been the best thing I could have done for myself. The awesome thing is that no one can take it away from me.  They can't take away my hard work, they can't take away my healthy eating and they cAnt take away how I feel.  I love working out, I love the new healthy foods I have been eating.  I love the fact that I haven't had any soda for 2 weeks....there is nothing better than I how feel right now.  I think the only discouraging thing for me is not seeing the number on the scale move. I know it is not the number that counts though and I know that sometimes working out causes you to gain muscle and it take a few weeks to see the pounds drop.  I am not letting this stop me! I love everything about what I am doing and for once I am putting ME first and I know I am doing the right thing for me and for my sweet boy!  Living life has a new meaning and it starts now and I couldn't be happier <3


No comments:

Post a Comment