Monday, October 15, 2012

Vacation :) and a weigh in....

I have been on vacation for the last week.  I was worried and stressed about my weigh in tonight.  I didn't track the entire time I have been gone.  I did do a lot of walking so maybe with the walking and the combination of not eating everything in site led to this......

Previous weight: 304.6
Loss: 1.8
Current Weight 302.8

I am super happy with a loss....anytime I see a loss on the scale I know that I am headed in the right direction.  If I see a loss after being on vacation for a week then I am for sure on the right path.  I know it isn't always about the number on the scale but sometimes the number matters in your own head.  It mattered in mine and I am so happy. 

I had the best vacation and got to spend it in Disneyland.  It was so much fun and I enjoyed every minute of hanging out with my little cutie and my mom.  My roommate also went and we all had a blast.  I am planning my next vacation for June of next year in Florida and I am hoping to be down under 250.  I won't beat myself up if I don't reach that goal....but I think it is a reasonable one.  :)  I will leave you with some pictures as it is late and I am super sleepy.  I am back from vacation and plan to blog more frequent... please share with your friends.  I also have an awesome post for you all hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment